- Payment Terms:
- We accept payments made by Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover cards, bank wire transfer, or by check or money order.
Please contact us if you wish to pay by another method; we are happy to consider your request.
- For credit card payments where your shipping address is different than the credit card billing address,
we may call your billing phone number to verify your order before shipping.
Occasionally some international credit card orders will be delayed for several days while we verify security information.
- We reserve the right to decline an order for any reason.
- To place an order via check or money order, please contact us. There will be a $25 fee for returned checks.
- For orders that have been approved for purchase on credit terms: Please pay invoices promptly; we appreciate your timely payment.
Please contact us with any questions about invoices prior to the due date.
Balances over 30 days past due will accrue interest at a rate of 2% per month. Customers will be responsible for all collection costs and attorney's fees accrued in connection with delinquent accounts.
- Sales Tax:
Sales tax will be added for purchases delivered in California.
If you are a CA reseller and your order is sales tax exempt,
please contact us in advance and we will subtract tax from your order.
- We aim to process and ship your order as quickly as possible. Most domestic orders are shipped within two business days
following payment approval.
If you have selected an express shipping option, in most cases your order will be shipped within one business day.
- All shipments are trackable and include insurance or "declared value" coverage, when available.
International customers please be aware that while insurance or declared value coverage is available to most countries, in many cases it is
limited to relatively low amounts, and is not available to some destinations.
- We can ship using your UPS/Fedex/DHL or other shipping account, subject to prior approval. A packaging/handling fee will apply for some items.
Any unpaid shipping charges billed back to us will be subject to a 15% chargeback fee, plus any applicable late fees and finance charges.
- We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or damaged packages, but will be happy to provide reasonable assistance in filing a claim with the shipping carrier,
see details below.
- Local pickup is normally not available, but we will make exceptions under some circumstances. Please contact us to inquire.
- Certain bulky or heavy items must be shipped via freight carrier.
If applicable, this will be explicitly mentioned in the item listing.
You must contact us directly to arrange for transport of such items.
- If you are paying by check, shipment will be held until funds clear.
- Details for International Customers / Customs Charges:
- International customers please note that you may be
billed for customs charges or duty fees by your government and/or the shipping company upon delivery of items.
We are not responsible for payment of such charges.
Please check with your local customs or postal authority for information regarding these fees.
The value we declare on customs forms for your items will be your purchase price.
- International orders can be shipped via the postal service by express mail or priority mail international,
and can also be shipped to many countries via UPS worldwide service. For larger orders, it may be more economical
to ship by air freight carrier such as BAX Global. Please contact us to inquire about rates.
Typical delivery times are 3-8 business days for express mail,
or 6-14 business days for priority mail international.
Please see www.ups.com to review delivery times for UPS services to your country.
We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or damaged packages,
but will be happy to provide reasonable assistance in filing an insurance/declared value claim,
including sending you copies of shipping documents so that you may inquire
at your local post office, see details.
- Important Information About Item Condition:
- Some items are new, some are surplus or pulled from unused equipment,
and some have been used.
All items are described accordingly in the item description,
and are in very good to excellent aesthetic condition unless otherwise mentioned.
- Most items have been subject to a simple power-on test and/or
visual inspection. For more information, please read "Is your equipment tested?" in our FAQ.
This is meant to help ensure that items are in good saleable condition.
However, such inspection is not sufficient to verify conformity to original specifications or functionality, or to test calibration.
- We cannot guarantee that any item will conform to original manufacturer's specifications.
However, most items are covered by our return policy.
Please note that if an item is delivered in non-functioning condition, the customer must notify us within two (2) days of delivery to qualify for
a refund or exchange (read our return policy for more information).
- Because we often have more than one of any particular item in stock, the item purchased may vary slightly from the picture
in our online store.
- Return Policy:
We want you to be happy with your order!
If for any reason you wish to return an item you have purchased from us, you may do so within 14 days,
subject to the following conditions:
(A) Customer must first contact us and receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
(B) The item must be shipped back to us, at customer's expense, no later than 14 days after delivery.
The item must be properly packaged, and be insured for the full amount of its purchase value. Items
lost or damaged in transit are not our responsibility.
(C) The item must be in its original working condition.
If applicable, item casing must not have been opened, and any serial numbers must match our records.
New items must be returned in new condition. If a new item has been used, opened, or otherwise modified, we will not be obligated to
approve the return, or we may issue a higher restocking fee.
This is because the retail price of many items, once used, may be significantly lower than for identical new items.
(D) Once the item is received, inspected, and approved for return, a refund will be issued
less original shipping cost and a 15% restocking fee.
(E) If an item is delivered in non-functioning condition:
- Customer must notify us within two (2) days of delivery to qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Our return policy is not a warranty and so does not cover items that arrive in working condition and fail after use.
This is to help prevent returns of items that were misused or damaged after delivery.
- Customer must not attempt to repair or modify an item.
- Upon authorization, customer must re-ship the package within
3 business days. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs (we may reimburse these costs on a case-by-case basis).
- If we have another in stock, a replacement will be shipped free of charge.
At our option, or if a replacement is not available, we will instead issue a refund.
We take great care to ensure that customers are unlikely to experience any such inconvenience
(please read "Is your equipment tested?
" in our FAQ).
(F) A small number of items in our store are not returnable, and are explicitly described as such in the item description.
These items cannot be returned under any circumstance.
(G) If an item has been damaged by the customer, no refund will be issued or exchange made.
Please contact us with any questions. Also see our FAQ.
- Order Cancellations or Changes:
If you wish to cancel or change an order you have just placed, please contact us immediately.
We strive to ship orders quickly, so many orders will ship or be processed the same day the order has been placed,
sometimes the same hour. In such cases it may not be possible to
cancel or change an order even if we are notified promptly.
Once processed and/or shipped, your order is subject to our return policy, and cannot be cancelled or modified.
- Items Damaged In Transit / Lost Or Delayed Packages:
Upon receipt of your merchandise, please inspect it carefully as to contents and condition.
All claims for items damaged in transit, as well as missing items, must be reported to us within two (2) business days of delivery.
In the unlikely event a package arrives having been damaged in transit, it is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim
with the carrier. At that time the carrier may wish to inspect the package, and according to their policy, will settle the claim.
Customer must save all packaging materials until the problem has been resolved, and must not attempt to repair the item(s).
We will make any reasonable effort to help you resolve a claim with the shipping carrier.
If merchandise is lost or delayed in transit, it is the customer's responsibility to communicate with the shipping company.
We will send you copies of the shipping documents upon request.
- Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Revisions to Terms, Miscellaneous
Disclaimer of Warranty:
All items are sold as-is. We do not guarantee that any item will conform to manufacturer's specifications.
TheElectrostore.com / Tesla Systems Research Inc hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied,
including any implied warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
This web site is provided "as is" and with all faults.
TheElectrostore.com / Tesla Systems Research Inc makes no representations or warranties of any kind,
Limitation of Liability / No Consequential Damages:
In no event shall TheElectrostore.com / Tesla Systems Research Inc, its officers, directors, employees, representatives,
agents, contractors or suppliers (collectively, "Tesla Systems Research") be liable for direct, special, incidental,
consequential, punitive, economic, indirect, or other special damages, including but not limited to property damage,
personal injury, or loss of data, use, or profits, however caused.
This includes but is not limited to any damages arising from the use or purchase of any item, or damages arising out of
or connected with the use of this web site (including but not limited to its operation, its contents,
or the information or materials contained therein, or the use or inability to use the site,
Tesla Systems Research has been notified of the possibility of any damages.
You agree that Tesla Systems Research’s maximum liability arising from any item sold shall not exceed
the purchase price of such item from us.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend TheElectrostore.com / Tesla Systems Research Inc, its officers, directors,
agents, contractors or suppliers (collectively, "Tesla Systems Research") from and against any and all liability,
loss, claim, damages, expense, or cost (including but not limited to attorneys' fees), incurred by or made against
Tesla Systems Research in connection with any claim arising from or related to your use of the web site or your use or purchase of any
Revisions to terms:
All revisions to these terms and conditions are effective for transactions after the update.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of such changes will constitute your acceptance
of all such changes. Please periodically visit this section of the Site to review the current version of
Governing Law, Miscellaneous:
TheElectrostore.com / Tesla Systems Research Inc provides this web site (the "Site") for your use as a customer.
These terms and conditions are governed and construed by the laws of the state of California.
You agree that venue and jurisdiction for all disputes will be in Alameda County, California.
You agree that if any part of these terms are found to be unenforceable,
the remainder of these terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- Prices, specifications, and availability of all items are subject to change without notice.
We are not responsible for typographical errors.
- This website is not sanctioned or approved by the manufacturer of any listed item/component.
TheElectrostore.com / Tesla Systems Research Inc is not an authorized distributor for the listed manufacturers.